[csw-pkgsubmissions] argtable

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Feb 26 22:18:30 CET 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 12:58 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Fri Feb 26 15:48:01 -0500 2010:
>
>> so.... isnt this like gnugetopt or whatever? why do we need/want a
>> clone of that?
>
> Why wouldn't we?  Is offering the package inherently bad?  Choice is
> good! :)

do you have any idea how many "open source text editors" there are out there?

choice is NOT always good :)

[Dagobert wrote]
>It was just released on SFW and I am trying to follow as close as possible.

Eh.. lets figure out reasons why it should be added?
I'm not saying strictly "no", I'm just saying "lets be clear on why".
That way, if those reasons change or become invalid, then we know it's
okay to ditch it down the road.