[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs sqlite3, sqlite3_devel, sqlite3_rt

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 28 18:32:40 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Mon Jun 28 12:21:00 -0400 2010:

> > 2. it kicks out errors from /opt/csw/bin/checkpkg
>
> /opt/csw/bin/checkpkg is deprecated; only the one kept in the gar
> source tree is maintained.

This file is provided by CSWcswutils and is the original ksh version.

> Perhaps we should remove /opt/csw/bin/checkpkg?  Or replace it with
> the new one perhaps?  Thoughts?

Is the python checkpkg stable enough to turn into it's own package
yet?  I know you're working on the shared database bits right now, so
that would require another release at some point, but as long as
you're no longer adding new checks daily, it may make sense to spin
off to a separate entity...at which point I'd drop this (old) checkpkg
from cswutils.  That may be a good choice anyway?

Thanks
-Ben

--
Ben Walton