[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs sqlite3, sqlite3_devel, sqlite3_rt

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 28 19:06:32 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Jun 28 12:56:24 -0400 2010:

> /opt/csw/bin/checkpkg is the one *I* use to qualify packages :-P
> So no its not a good idea to drop it.

Well, if Maciej releases a separate package of the new tool, it would
provide /opt/csw/bin/checkpkg.  I wasn't proposing that it be dropped
until that time.

Unless I'm mistaken[1] though, the version of checkpkg shipping in this
package is your version of checkpkg...any bugfixes should be done by
you until we replace it.

Thanks
-Ben

[1] Dago owned the package previously, so I could be wrong.  It's the
    ksh version though, so that's what I'm working from.
--
Ben Walton
Systems Programmer - CHASS