[csw-pkgsubmissions] cups packages batched.. no wait...

Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jun 29 00:53:43 CEST 2010

No dia 28 de Junho de 2010 23:08, Philip Brown <phil at opencsw.org> escreveu:
> On Mon, Jun 28, 2010 at 3:05 PM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
> <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>

>> Oh, cool, an excellent test subject!  I shall make this particular
>> human error machine-detectable in the future.
>> _
>
> well, it IS machine-detectable already... thats how I found it!
>  just not unfortunately at the pkg build level yet:-/
>

> What did you have in mind?

I was thinking about exactly that - the package build level.  The
earlier a problem can be detected, the better, right?  For example:

maciej at current9s :~/src/opencsw/gar/gar-new-checks > bin/checkpkg
~/exp/*cups*sparc*
Analyzing collected statistics...
CSWcupsdev:
CSWcupsd:
CSWcupsclient:
CSWlibcups:
(...)
If any of the reported errors were false positives, you can
override them pasting the lines below to the GAR recipe.
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWcupsd +=
file-conflict|/opt/csw/share/man/man1m/cupsdisable.1m|CSWcupsclient|CSWcupsd
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWcupsclient +=
file-conflict|/opt/csw/share/man/man1m/cupsdisable.1m|CSWcupsclient|CSWcupsd

Implemented it and submitted in r10380.  I'll roll a corrected cups
package set tomorrow.