[csw-pkgsubmissions] nss

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Mar 1 20:42:01 CET 2010

On Sat, Feb 27, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 7:23 PM, Philip Brown <phil at opencsw.org> wrote:
>> 1. You decided to build 64-bit libraries as well as 32bit libraries.
>> very nice, I certainly approve of that ;-)
>
> Cool, I guess we can constrain the 64/32 bit discussion to the
> CSWlibnss3-tools package.  Are CSWlibnss3 and CSWlibnss3-devel OK?

I believe so.

As Dagobert says, the isaexec thing for libnss_tools is more on the
priority of "tweak". but it's rather in human nature that if something
doesnt get fixed when it is noticed, then it never gets fixed.

A related comment: looking at the release dates for the software, it
does not seem like an updated version of the software is likely in the
near future.
Seems like it has progressed to a fairly stable form.