[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs cups, cups_links, cupsclient, cupsd, (...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Mar 1 21:26:47 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 28, 2010 at 3:35 PM, Maciej Blizinski <maciej at opencsw.org> wrote:
> * py_suds: patchlevel upgrade

ok.

> * cups: revision upgrade
>  Fixes a problem with backends not starting.
>  http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4168
>  Makes the main cups package archall.

side comment: seems like you only "touched" 3 out of the 9 package
files; you dont really have to upload all of them if you dont wish to.
but okay, accepting all.

> * mysql5devel: revision upgrade
>  Changed dependencies: only depending on CSWmysql5rt now.
okay

> * nspr: revision upgrade
>  Adds a 64-bit enabled .pc file to the devel package.

Cool.

> * libnss3: new package
>  Your puppet removed the isaexec.

"Dance, puppet; Dance" ?
Apparently, the puppet needs its strings adjusted though, because I
still see that it is pointlessly building and delivering the 64bit
binaries, even though they are not normally called, since the isaexec
is not linked in. Is there a point to this double delivery?
Kindly note that I'm not saying "no", I'm actually asking a question here.

> * python: revision upgrade
>  Adds a fix for the problem with Mercurial builds.

okay

> * syslog_ng: patchlevel upgrade
>  Fixes a problem with the startup script.
>  http://www.opencsw.org/mantis/view.php?id=4308
>  - from: 3.0.4,REV=2009.12.30
>  -   to: 3.0.5,REV=2010.02.27

cool.