[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs giflib, giflib_doc, giflib_rt, libungif

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Mar 12 22:05:25 CET 2010

On Fri, Mar 12, 2010 at 12:56 PM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I prefer a clean, perfectly functioning package which needs manual
> checking instead of a package that needs overriding checks (missing
> dependencies) and crashes on usage.

well, i do agree with you there.

I suppose that as long as you put in the desc, "with optional X11
support", that will remind me in the future to ignore the X11 libs
warnings for that package.

So... do we want to keep things simple, and just have both versions of
the lib in the same
CSWgiflibrt (but without the explicit depend on CSWlibXxxxx)  ?