[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs doxygen, doxygen_doc

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Nov 19 22:07:04 CET 2010

On 11/19/10, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Am 19.11.2010 um 19:00 schrieb Philip Brown:
>> There appears to be use of
>> #!/usr/local/bin/perl
>> in doxygen_doc
>
> Yes, in
>   /opt/csw/share/doc/doxygen/examples/Makefile
> I would figure that for the plain docs you won't need it.

I guess I was unclear in my email.
I wasnt complaining "you need perl". I was noting a reference to /usr/local :-}

>  Pulling
> in Perl for 1% of people trying the examples seems a bit heavy IMHO.

I agree.

that being said, it seems potentialy overridable in the doxygen-wierd
config stuffs. might be nice if in future versions, you could make it
be /usr/bin/perl, or at least /opt/csw/bin/perl

I'll accept the stuff in newpkgs for now.

> BTW, it would help if you could directly give the concerning file.

yeah, I know. unfortunatly, its a large code change for me to do that
in my versions, so not a high priority for me.