[csw-pkgsubmissions] Fwd: newpkgs mediawiki

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Nov 24 23:13:13 CET 2010

On 11/24/10, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Rupert,
>
> Am 24.11.2010 um 19:16 schrieb rupert THURNER:
>> i did an upgrade of the verison number in the mediawiki package, which
>> then resulted, according to phil, in:
>
> There has been no such change. I made an experimental relocatable branch
> some time ago, but I don't think mediawiki wasb built with it - more as it
> was a
> "manual" build.

well, then that's a problem.
especially since the pkginfo of the existingly released package,
mediawiki-1.14.0,REV=2009.10.05-SunOS5.8-all-CSW.pkg.gz

CLAIMS, it was built from
OPENCSW_REPOSITORY=https://gar.svn.sf.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/mediawiki/trunk@6713

and is indeed, relocatable.

BASEDIR=/opt/csw/share/www