[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libxslt, libxslt_devel, py_libxslt

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 15 03:09:33 CEST 2010

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Wed Oct 13 12:51:05 -0400 2010:
> well, i WAS going to say it was batched.
> but then i hit a problem with py_libxslt.
>
> ERROR 1062 (23000) at line 6: Duplicate entry
> '/opt/csw/include/pycairo/pycairo.h' for key 1

Ok, so I finally got to actually look at this.  I'm scratching my
head.  I pkgtrans'd both package files sitting in newpkgs on bender
and there is no pycairo.h file or similar entry in the pkgmap.

Bug in your scripts or were you looking at another package???

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton