[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs dialog

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 8 02:30:49 CET 2011

Excerpts from Peter FELECAN's message of Sun Feb 06 07:01:40 -0500 2011:

> I courteously concedes that software with less features, less
> quality, viz. bugs, can be a choice for some people. And this is not
> tetrapyloctomy but masochism.

The masochistic choice is now ready.  The GAR recipe is updated such
that both versions are built.

Phil: If you run gmake package from the dialog/trunk directory, you'll get
      the CSWdialog-minimal package.  It needs to have the release
      coordinated with Peter's update to add the alternatives support,
      which is also ready with a simple re-roll.  I don't imagine
      Peter wants his name on the bug tracker for this.

Peter: You already know the drill. :)

There is a strange checkpkg error that can be ignored (libncurses.so.5
stuff) as it's not correct.

Thanks
-Ben
--