[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs dialog

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 11 02:56:38 CET 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Feb 10 17:31:45 -0500 2011:

> it's broken.

>  I could "yell" at you for telling me it was so easy and all I had
> to do was do that make command, when it Doesnt Work Right.

It works just fine for me.  I cannot repeat your results.

> it creates "dialog-minimal", instead of "dialog_minimal".

I get dialog_minimal here.  As did Peter.  Got a shell history for us?

> I'll give you a day to fix it, Ben, if you wish.

There is nothing to fix.  I've just run it several times on both i386
and sparc and it works just fine here.

> so tomorrow I'll redo it my way, if nothing else presents itself.

I'll say it again: Do _not_ clutter the build tree with an alternate
build system for an existing, non-orphaned package.  The existing GAR
recipe works (as verified now by two people).

Thanks
-Ben
--
Ben Walton