[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs dialog

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Fri Feb 11 19:33:25 CET 2011

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:
>
>> Three.  I've also tested a number of targets from a clean directory
>> and I was always getting a correct package.
>
> Here we have 3 persons who spent their time to convince the release
> manager to accept the reality of the recipe correctness. More than that
> who tried to reason him. ....

You seem to be maligning me once again, that I am not accepting
reality or something.

It has now been firmly established that "in reality",  I properly
reported what I was seeing.
(and that there is a loophole or two in GAR that needs to be fixed.
But that's a separate topic).

A multiple of people's opinions, or even their own experiences,
whether 2,3, or 10 people, does not change the "reality" of another
person's experience.

Are you now going to offer me an apology for that, and stop maligning
me, and generally being unreasonably hostile in the future?