[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs msmtp

Philip Brown phil at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 15 01:23:58 CET 2011

On Mon, Feb 14, 2011 at 1:43 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Am 04.02.2011 um 20:15 schrieb Philip Brown:
>> I just noticed you have
>> /etc/opt/csw/msmtprc-system.example
>> /etc/opt/csw/msmtprc-user.example
>> (no class usage at all)
>>
>> How about moving them to /opt/csw/share/doc/msmtp ?
>
> I updated the system-wide to use preserveconf and the local one
> to be located in doc/.

well, that's an improvement at least. thanks.

Is there a reason why you didnt want to use cswcptemplate?
and/or copy the systemwide initial one into doc as well?

If its just "gar doesnt support it"... you may recall that the only
reason it doesnt, is because I dont understand how to add gar suport
for it. I tried.. i couldnt figure it out. You would understand how to
make gar support it better than I