[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs ap2_prefork, ap2_suexec, ap2_worker, (...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri Feb 18 18:43:09 CET 2011

Also... I see that "httpd.h" is historically marked in the
apache2_devel pkg  as "ignore bad paths in this file"... but
it doesnt actually seem appropriate, for

#define DEFAULT_PATH "/bin:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/usr/bsd:/usr/local/bin"

It's appropriate in a sense, for our "users" using it, if they happen
to want to put their own stuff in /usr/local/bin

But if any of our *maintainers* use it, that would seem like a hidden
nasty gotcha, so it would be better to have /opt/csw/bin.
Or at minimum, /opt/csw/bin *before* /usr/local/bin

Do you agree?