[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs nginx-1.0.5

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 26 22:02:02 CEST 2011

Em 25/07/2011 22:13, "Peter Bonivart" <bonivart at opencsw.org> escreveu:

> 2011/7/25 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> > I thought I'd put it out there - pkgsubmissions is currently
> > inconsequential. It is not processed.
>
> Can't we "break" submitpkg so it just emits a message to use
> csw-upload-pkg instead? Or symlink submitpkg to csw-upload-pkg?

Submitpkg is only a convenience tool, so its reach is limited. I was
thinking about deploying an autoresponder at pkgsubmissions saying something
along the lines of "this isn't the package submission mechanism you're
looking for".

> > Do we have a plan to backport packages from pkgsubmissions to unstable?
>
> We should, it's archived so it should be easy to do.

Fortunately there aren't many of them. When we're back up, someone will need
to go over these and find packages not yet uploaded to unstable.

Maciej