[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs git, git_completion, git_cvs, git_dev(...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Jun 2 22:24:24 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu Jun 02 16:09:48 -0400 2011:

> Wasted time? How so?

Because _I_ don't think there is a worthwhile issue here.  I spend to
much time dealing with you presently, so I'm serializing tasks.

> "I think the current behaviour of gar is a bad idea. But you think
> it's a good idea.  Therefore, no vote will happen"

You set it up.  You write it up.  We can run it.  I suspect we'll get
an outcome that makes you update your scripts and we'll then move
slowly forward as per usual.

> Is that how things will work, in the new world order?

It's not something I think we should waste time with.  If you want to
waste yours, that's up to you.

Thanks
-Ben
--