[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs mgar

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sun Jun 5 06:21:36 CEST 2011

Huh... odd. sorry about that. Batching.

Side comment to Sebastian: the name could use some work.
"Command line interface to the OpenCSW build system" isnt really
helpful, since the build system is already command line ;-)

Something like "convenience front end" or something might be more descriptive.
But I'll batch it as is for now since folks are waiting on it.