[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs gar_dev, gardevel_stub

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 6 14:32:20 CEST 2011

Yes, that's exactly the thought I had. We'll make mgar obsolete gar_dev. If you push that update with mgar depending on all of the things gar_dev does currently, I think that's the best path forward.

Thanks
-Ben

Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:

* Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote: > On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 8:42 PM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote: > > batched > > problem. > > ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWgar-dev. > > ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWgardevel. > > ERROR! Cyclic dependency detected in package CSWmgar. @Ben: Haven't looked into the cause for this, but could we make mgar the tip of the dependency chain? So that "pkgutil -i mgar" is what an end user triggers (think: user facing tool) and this pulls in the background dependencies via gar-dev? Sebastian_____________________________________________