[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libpango_devel_stub, libpango_doc_stu(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Thu Jun 9 19:12:41 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:39 AM, John Ellson <ellson at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Dago,
>
> pango-1.24.5 ???
>

> Is pango going to be downgraded from the pango-1.28.0 thats installed
> now on current9s?

interesting.... I'm guessing Dago started from an old, obsolete svn
directory, instead of noticing
libpango.so.x  now comes from

libpango-1.28.0,REV=2010.06.07-SunOS5.9-sparc-CSW.pkg.gz

which has in the *pkginfo*,

OPENCSW_REPOSITORY=https://gar.svn.sf.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/libpango/trunk

Unfortunately, this was released before we started copying that info
into our nice handydandy web database, so it is NOT shown in
http://www.opencsw.org/packages/libpango/

but it is indeed in the pkginfo of the current package.