[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs flac, libflac++6, libflac4, libflac7, (...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Sun Jun 19 02:14:18 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 1:07 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> I fixed the xmms_flac_stub naming.
>
> The problem with splitting is that I build all these in a larger
> batch and there are quite some interdependencies which I probably
> don't split up correctly.

you are right, you didnt split them up correctly :(

libxmms-flac.so

is in two packages.

I'm holding libflac_dev, and releasing the rest, even though you asked
for the whole batch at once, because this is good stuff to get out,
and you have way too many packages clogging up newpkgs  :p
:)

please do not submit any more packages until you have fixed the
outstanding issues in the already submitted ones.
Dealing with the required "stub" renames and juggling, (not to mention
the migration of various binaries between old and new packages in our
database) is not something easy to just do, undo,redo,etc. I've spent
a lot of time on this stuff now.