[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs py_crypto

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Jun 20 16:06:39 CEST 2011

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 3:35 AM, Sebastian Kayser <skayser at opencsw.org> wrote:
> * Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
>> batched
>
> This doesn't seem to have hit the mirrors yet and I am waiting for it to
> build dependent packages. Can you tell me when this should be available?

Ah, drat. A batch job was run already,  but going back to check the
logs, the batch failed

(usually, I check the logs , but this last one was a "kick off batch
and go to sleep" thing :)

so I'll kick off a clean batch run now.  Hello, end of weekend!

> More generally, is there a fixed period between "batched" and "pushed to
> master mirror" (doesn't seem to be the same) or is this an infrequent,
> manually triggered action? I'll add it to the release process
> documentation [1] then.

the "pushed to master mirror", is a manual action(that contains a
certain amount of sanity checks embedded in it), with a usual
frequency of, "the same day that something is batched".