[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs puppet

Mark Phillips markp at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 29 19:18:09 CEST 2011

On Mon, 27 Jun 2011, Philip Brown wrote:

Hi Mark,

> Unfortunately, both this,and your puppetmaster package, claim to be from
> "UNCOMMITTED" source.

OPENCSW_REPOSITORY=https://gar.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gar/csw/mgar/pkg/puppet/trunk@UNCOMMITTED

Hey Phil,

A hangover from my working practices as explained a couple of days ago - I
have, up until Dago pointing out the way we prefer to work, tended to do all
the work necessary to package up, test the package out, then commit to SVN when
I'm confident it's ok.

I can assure you it is committed as a tag...

current10x:tags$ svn info | grep ^URL
current10x:tags$ ls -ld *2.6.9*
drwxr-xr-x   5 markp    csw            7 Jun 28 10:06 puppet-2.6.9,REV=2011.06.23

I can re-roll this if you want to be pedantic about it.

Regards,

--Mark