[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs gfile, libmagic1, libmagic_data, libm(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Mar 9 18:25:06 CET 2011

2011/3/9 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> 2011/3/9 Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com>:
>> note2: based on this secondary email, Im leaving this stuff alone,
>> until I see a clear message of,
>> "okay, please push packages (xyz)"
>
> Please push py_libmagic for both architectures.  Other packages are fine.

Errrm... sorry to be what may seem at first to be overly picky, but..
the wording of this, makes me worry that some information to me is
missing.
Why did you not say, "go ahead and push all pacakges in the prior
email, its fine now"?
Do you mean, "you have provided a NEW py_libmagic.. all the others are
unchanged, and are fine"?