[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs git, git_completion, git_cvs, git_dev(...)

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Fri May 6 07:15:35 CEST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 7:52 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Thu May 05 20:58:32 -0400 2011:
>
>> Please match the stubs name, to the original catalog names.
>
> Does the internal catalog name need to match to make your scripts
> happy or just the filename?  If the latter, they can simply be
> renamed, no?

filename and NAME field need to match, or they will fail checks. Not
that there's much to check in these cases, but even so.

you and dagobert have been now churning out a pile of these misnamed
stubs (okay, mostly Dagobert :).
I let a few go by, as a good will gesture, along with a warning, "hey,
this needs to be fixed for next set of packages".
they havent been fixed for next set.
so I'm not going to accept them misnamed any more.