[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs gpg_error, libgpg_error0, libgpg_erro(...)

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri May 6 15:05:20 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Fri May 06 07:19:45 -0400 2011:

Hi Maciej,

> How about the following plan:
>
> For stub packages, GAR would do a REST query against the buildfarm database
> and embed the previous package's catalogname in a custom field in pkginfo.
> That in turn would be inspected by checkpkg.

I'm not sure that modifying GAR is the answer here.  This is a problem
in the registration scripts, not the packages themselves.  Jumping
through hoops in gar/checkpkg seems like the wrong place to address
this.

Thanks
-Ben
--