[csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs asciidoc

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Tue May 17 15:39:16 CEST 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
> Hi Phil,
>
> Am 28.04.2011 um 22:05 schrieb Philip Brown:
>> On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 4:24 AM, Dagobert Michelsen <dam at opencsw.org> wrote:
>>> Just a version bump, no relocation of /etc files yet.
>>
>> and when is that going to happen?
>
> Probably when I look at it next time.
>
> This is again a non-policy issue.

This is a perfect example of, "not everything is/will be covered in
policy explicitly" But it's still a *quality* issue.

and, even if it were possible to cover "everything" in policy.. do we
really want a policy doc of encyclopaedic length? It would then become
worthless, because then no-one would read the whole thing, and noone
would use the whole thing anyway.

but anyways, you may notice that I had already pushed it.