[csw-users] Remove all Sun provided Gnome packages

Bruno Saverio Delbono bruno.s.delbono at mail.AC
Tue Apr 27 01:47:31 CEST 2004

Hi All,

I'm hoping to transition to Gnome 2.6 on my sparc boxes with the given
CSW packages and have a couple of questions:

1) How do I remove all Sun provide Gnome packages (post Solaris 9 08/03
release)? If I can get a list, I can add it to be deleted in a custom
jumpstart setup.

2) Is there a simple way to remove all deps to evolution (and
evolution)? I have a setup where the gnome libs on the solaris machine
have problems having another set provided by the CSW packages needed for
evolution?

Thanks for your time

Regards,

-Bruno