[users] /opt/csw

Thomas Glanzmann sithglan at stud.uni-erlangen.de
Wed Mar 24 16:26:00 CET 2004

Hi,

> Since they all default to loading in /opt/csw, what's the recommended
> way to load something local? Currently, I'm automounting /opt/csw using
> a direct map.

you could loop mount a local volume to /opt/csw/etc or wherever the
configs (dynamic) stuff is. We have such a setup (not for this purpose)
but I think it isn't a good choice at all. Diskspace is cheap these days
so buy extra diskspace if you need it and install the csw local on each
machine. (That's how we do it at the moment) And of course automated
everything (updates, installtion and so on)

	Thomas