[csw-users] gpg and blaswave

Gary Armstrong garyarm at testedgeinc.com
Mon May 17 21:59:58 CEST 2004

Sorry if I missed this somewhere.

I'm trying to do a pkg-get -U and I'm getting the following complaint.

gpg: Signature made Sat May 15 09:27:17 2004 PDT using DSA key ID E12E9D2F
gpg: Good signature from "Distribution Manager <dm at blastwave.org>"
gpg:          There is no indication that the signature belongs to the
owner.
Primary key fingerprint: 0BF0 9891 9340 86DC EBE3  DDFF 06A1 ED1B E12E 9D2F

If I read the message right, blastwave generated new keys Sat. How do I
ask dm at blastwave.org for the public key? Is there an easy blastwave
install ( the gpg man page goes forever ).

TIA
Gary

Note: Every time I think it's blastwave, it turns out to be me. 8^)
Just can't figure how.