[csw-users] cyrus-imapd package

Alex S Moore asmoore at edge.net
Sun May 30 14:11:44 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-30 at 01:19, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
> Hello Bruno,
>
> > Is anyone working on a cyrus-imapd package?
>
> not that I am aware of, but maybe Alex is. However it isn't that easy to
> provide one. And it's a nightmare to upgrade automatically without brake
> things.

Yes, I do have a cyrus-imapd pkg.  But it is unpublished.  I dropped it
in favor of courier-imap and decided these two pkgs together were more
than I would be able to support.  However, both have their complications
with upgrades.  If Bruno wants to build and support cyrus-imapd, then go
for it :>  Or let me know if I should reconsider.

Alex