[csw-users] Latest Firefox

OCallaghD at aol.com OCallaghD at aol.com
Mon Nov 22 21:52:30 CET 2004

i'm having problems with firefox as well. not a big problem  really.

i can't use the arrow keys on the keyboard to navigate in screens of  text
i.e. when you use firefox to access yahoo mail, i can't navigate with with
the arrow keys through the message i'm typing.

i could with prev version,  not a big problem though.

cheers
dan.