[csw-users] Problems with MySQL 5 Client

Alex Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Tue Dec 6 23:21:32 CET 2005

On Tue, 06 Dec 2005 22:56:43 +0100
Peter Bonivart <peter.bonivart at lkpg.visit.se> wrote:

> I will install version 21 tomorrow and try again, I'm sure it will
> work this time. When you fix that header issue with Solaris 8 maybe
> you can add the minimum revision needed for each patch too?

The latest patch has fixed this many times.  You will see the problem
on other packages as well, but I do not remember the specific
packages.

I am not sure of the minimum patch level, but I recently applied the
Recommended cluster to a Solaris 9 sparc box that had not been patched
since May, 2004 and been running for at least 14 months without utility
power failure. I never say the problem on that host. On May 2004,
113714-14 was applied.

Alex