[csw-users] RT package now available from Blastwave.org

Cory Omand comand at blastwave.org
Mon Dec 19 17:37:57 CET 2005

Alex Moore (by way of Alex Moore <asmoore at blastwave.org>) wrote:
> If you are, or have been, interested in a ticketing system, you owe to
> yourself to try out RT (RequestTracker) from www.bestpractical.com.
>
> If you have looked at RT, but did not want to deal with all of the perl
> module dependencies, you can now try RT with the ease of Blastwave's
> pkg-get.
>
> Yes, on the way to your favorite CSW mirror for www.blastwave.org is
> RT!
>
> In my many years with computers, and I will not say how long that time
> frame really is, I have come across a few, and only a few, software
> products that I think are the best.  RT IS one of the best.
>
> Enjoy, Alex

Alex,

Do you think it would be possible to migrate the blastwave mantis data
to the schema used by RT?  I like RT, and would like to see it used at
blastwave.  Mantis has too many limitations -- no ability to attach
files, no ability to do a lot of common things like automatically assign
bugs when they are raised to a queue, etc.  Thoughts?

- C.

--
Cory Omand <comand at blastwave.org>