[csw-users] Best compile environment?

Daniel Seichter (Webmail) daniel at dseichter.de
Sun Jan 16 18:39:36 CET 2005

Hello,
I often want to compile some programes or libraries within the csw tree,
but I often receive the error of missing libraries or not found tools,...

How I can resolve this and how do you set up your environment to compile
sources into the csw tree?
Do you have an own user which search paths are set to each specific path
in the csw tree or do you configure with many options for each specific
library?

I want to compile some applications and libraries (first only for tests),
but maybe to release a port to the csw tree.

Hope someone can give an answer

Daniel Seichter