[csw-users] Can't get Gnome and KDE

Alex S Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Mon Jan 24 23:36:46 CET 2005

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 02:41:30 +0800
"Adrian Hoe" <mailbox at adrianhoe.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to pkg-get KDE and Gnome but both stopped with an error.
It
> seems like something is wrong with kde_dtlogin and gnome_dtlogin and
> gnomekeyring.
>
> Here's the errors:
>
> pkgadd: ERROR: attempt to process datastream failed
>      - bad format in datastream table-of-contents
> pkgadd: ERROR: could not process datastream from

</var/run/pkg-get.5498/gnome_dtlogin-2.8.0,REV=2004.12.10-SunOS5.8-all-
CSW.pkg.gz>
> ERROR: could not add CSWgnomedtlogin.

These are errors typically seen with a pkgadd that needs patches.  There
may be specific patches listed somewhere, but I cannot find it just now.
 You do get the proper updates from the recommended patch cluster.  And
yes, some packages will work and some will not.

Alex