[csw-users] gtk 1.2.10 libraries missing

Alex S Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Wed Jan 26 17:01:32 CET 2005

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 10:52:11 -0500
Oscar del Rio <delrio at mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

> libgmodule-1.2 belongs to CSWglib, not gtk
> Try updating CSWglib, or update all CSW packages "pkg-get -u"

Very good point :>  I missed that because several packages were
installed when I installed xmms, including gtk and glib.

pkg-get may now do the catalog update under the covers, as well as the
package update, with only the -u option.  I do not think earlier
versions did this.  So you may prefer `pkg-get -Uu`, in order to ensure
that the catalog is updated.

Alex