[csw-users] Calling Damjan Perenic...

Alex S Moore asmoore at blastwave.org
Wed Jun 29 00:01:57 CEST 2005

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:53:31 -0400
Robert Stampfli <csw at colnet.cboh.org> wrote:

> I've been trying to reach Damjan, the maintainer of the
> sasl package, since the 19th, to no avail.  Unfortunately,
> the only mechanism at my disposal to contact him is the
> "we take privacy seriously" interface at
> http://www.blastwave.org/eml.php.

Hi, Robert

I was going to make a post to see you had gotten an answer.  I am still
having slapd problems here, as well, and I think that it related to the
messages regarding 'auxpropfunc error' and 'sql_select option missing'.

Damjan has been very helpful in that past.  However, he does have times
where he does not have easy access to the net. That is probably what is
happening.

Now, I need to get this sorted for a current project.  I will let you
know if I find some answers.

Alex