[csw-users] CSW Packages on NFS

Paul Greidanus paul.greidanus at ualberta.ca
Wed Mar 9 16:15:52 CET 2005

Hi,

I'm getting my network setup, and I am planning on using the blastwave
packages, but I've run into a little snag.  I want to be able to run
updates and install packages from any of a number of machines, but the
package lists don't cross from machine to machine.  Is there a way to
have the installed packages list available to multiple machines?  Or
does it use the sun package database local to each machine?

Thanks

--
Paul Greidanus
CAD Administrator / Systems Administrator