[csw-users] php and mysql problem

Mark Round mark.round at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:02:15 CET 2005

Hi!

I have actually done this in my new mod_php package. It also includes
the MySQLi extension which fully supports MySQL 4.1. This package
should be released sometime early next week, along with several other
related updates (PostgreSQL 8.0.1 being my other big package in the
queue at the moment). You'll see an announcement on this mailing list
as soon as it happens...

-Mark