[csw-users] dtlogin integration with Sol8/SPARC

Carl Perry cperry at ticom-geo.com
Mon Mar 21 23:21:46 CET 2005

I've installed gnome, gnome_dtlogin, xfce, and xfce_dtlogin on my
Solaris 8 box and neither appear on the dtlogin screen.  The system is a
SunFire V120 with a Solaris 8 HW 5/03 install.  The SunRay Server 2.0
software is installed, and the system has been patched with latest
recommended patch bomb as of last week (if that matters).  I looked and
didn't see any bugs attached to either package.  Any ideas on what may
be wrong?