[csw-users] Gaim Font problems

Michael Gernoth michael at blastwave.org
Thu Mar 31 11:45:15 CEST 2005

On Wed, Mar 30, 2005 at 05:41:40PM -0500, Eric Rivas wrote:
> I think this is also the case with some other GTK apps, since it broken
> after glib was upgraded (I think that was that one).

Most likely not glib, as it has nothing todo with fonts. I assumeit is
libpango, but I haven't seen a regression after the updates on my
machines. Please try deleting .fonts-cache-1 in your home, and running
/opt/csw/bin/fc-cache as root. This might fix it.
Do you have local freetype settings (fonts.conf/fonts.local)?

Regards,
  Michael