[csw-users] Window Managers Installation

Paul Greidanus paul.greidanus at ualberta.ca
Mon May 9 20:45:45 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm wondering if there is any standard for installation of blastwave
window managers into Solaris?

Is there some sort of script somewhere that I can run that takes all the
blastwave installed WMs, and puts them into the dtlogin chooser screen?
  I know how to do this on a one-by-one basis, but it would be nice to
be able to either have the packages install them directly, or better,
would be to run a script to copy the Xresource and all of that over.

Thanks

--
Paul Greidanus
CAD Administrator / Systems Administrator