[csw-users] ldap libraries

Gary Armstrong garyarm at testedgeinc.com
Sat Nov 5 00:18:24 CET 2005

I can no longer start my apache2 server. I get the following error:

ld.so.1: httpd: fatal: /opt/csw/lib/sparcv9/libldap.so.2: wrong ELF
class: ELFCLASS64
Killed

I notice similar problems reported for apache and apache2.

I think I'm up to date with ldap: ( and the other ldap pkgs, which I
don't use )
# pkg-get compare openldap_rt
# (From site http://ibiblio.org/pub/packages/solaris/csw/unstable )
       software                    localrev                   remoterev
    openldap_rt       2.1.30,REV=2005.09.27                        SAME

I don't see any work around. Hard to believe people are sitting around
with dead http servers, so what am I missing?

TIA
Gary