[csw-users] Release schedule for stable packages

Mark McCoy Mark.McCoy at utsa.edu
Wed Nov 9 15:52:40 CET 2005

I'm not sure we are on the same page here.  I'm not talking about mixing
stable and unstable from blastwave, I'm talking about pkgsrc from
netbsd.  They have a similar release method (quarterly stable, rolling
unstable).

I'm not sure what the security arrangements are for pkgsrc, however.
Like I said, they could already be doing this via their security team
(issuing updates to the quarterly releases for security reasons).

What it boils down to is: I was just thinking out loud.