[csw-users] Kile package missing?

Meik Hellmund Meik.Hellmund at math.uni-leipzig.de
Fri Sep 2 10:55:47 CEST 2005

I just discovered that the kile package (a KDE application, an integrated
LaTeX environment) seems to be gone. (It already existed, I installed
CSWkile half a year ago on another box.)

My users are quite happy with Gnome but this is the one KDE application I have
to deliver since nothing comparable seems to exist for Gnome.

Any chances that it will come back? Is it possible to "re-pack" an installed
package so I can copy it to another box, similar to Debians "dpkg-repack"?
(I can use the list of files from "pkgchk -v" but perhaps a simpler way
exists?)

Or does someone know of a comparable Gnome application?

Many thanks to the blastwave creators and contributors!

Best wishes,
Meik

--
Meik Hellmund