[csw-users] upnp media server on Solaris SPARC

johan.meynendonckx at skynet.be johan.meynendonckx at skynet.be
Tue Sep 20 11:06:35 CEST 2005

Hi,

Since I have all my mp3 stored on my SunBlade 150, I would like to stream them to my upnp device (a Philips SLA5500).
But I have not managed to build the 2 open source packages that are out there for linux.

Are there any compilation guru's out there that can give me a hand?

It concerns the following upnp servers:

MediaTomb          http://sourceforge.net/projects/mediatomb/
Gmediaserver     http://www.nongnu.org/gmediaserver/

If anyone could get one of these to compile, I would be very greatful!

Thanks
Johan

P.S. If you happen to know of another upnp server, that does run on Solaris, pls let me know!