[csw-users] Where is libgnome-menu.so.2

ken mays maybird1776 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 2 01:02:28 CEST 2006

Whoaa there!!!!

**ALL** of the GNOME packages in the GNOME dir you see
in testing/GNOME 'should' be in the unstable tree.

If you think you are missing something, then you can
rebuild or build your own package. GNOME 2.14 is a
migration effort so you have to rebuild some of your
packages to link correctly to it (the developers
changed a few things around).

The current pkg-config 0.20 on our build systems is
breaking a few things. This was discussed before.

I know about control center and when the build systems
are updated (I hoped after all the current GNOME
packages were in unstable), then I can start wrapping
things up and 'fixing' things like GIMP again.

I also have to fix CSWgnome and CSWgnome-minimal to
pick up other packages!!! So, if you want a working
stable GNOME then **PLEASE** use the stable branch for
now. I am still patching and fixing bugs people are
reporting to me - but understand that this new GNOME
2.14 is under construction for another week (or two).

So little time..so much to do...

You'll see updates once we get caught up elsewhere....

~ Ken