[csw-users] Problem with CSWooocore (Cont.)

retsil at iinet.net.au retsil at iinet.net.au
Tue Aug 8 04:57:34 CEST 2006

Hi,

I have an unexpected package dependancy required for openoffice.
This causes the following error when I attempt to open a document

ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: libdb-4.2.so: open failed: No such file or
directory
ld.so.1: soffice.bin: fatal: relocation error: file
/opt/csw/OpenOffice.org/program/libucpchelp1.so: symbol db_create:
referenced symbol not found
Killed

The solution appears to be simply forcing an update on berkleydb

./pkg-get -u berkeleydb4

(OOO appears to require berkeleydb4  4.2.52,REV=2005.04.28_rev=p4 )

Robbie