[csw-users] Stable version of Evince?

Aaron Wilson aaron at ernieball.com
Wed Aug 9 23:48:44 CEST 2006

Any plans for a stable version of Evince? I installed Evince today from
the Unstable branch and it worked. However I had to upgrade my ncurses
while I was at it and that installed with errors. Subsequently that
broke gFTP, which I need more than Evince.

I've completely removed all CSW packages and started from scratch and
still get the error installing ncurses. Being that I'm a webmaster and
am constantly uploading I need gFTP to work and to do that I had to
install from the Stable branch.

Aaron